Here’s what Infographical Forex is about
Hey, what’s up? I’m Salman Shariff, the author of the books Infographical Forex and Forex Survival Manual–and a few others but we’ll try to stay on the topic of forex on this site.
If you ever asked yourself:
- Can I make money trading forex?
- How long will it take me to learn to trade the forex market?
- I hear psychology is the biggest part of trading forex. How do I get my psychology right to trade successfully?
- How much can I make trading forex?
- How much do I need to get started?
- Are there any good book on forex out there?
Or any of the dozens of other questions that come up. Well, you’re in the right place. The two books I’ve mentioned are like no other trading books to date. They are unique in that they visually present to you the concepts that seem foreign right now.
Many studies have concluded that learning visually is a much more effective way to grasp and retain information.
Lots of articles are on this site highlighting and explaining various infographics from the books. Comments are welcome to discuss the concepts and strategies.
So…welcome and enjoy.
More about Salman Shariff
Salman is an author and currency trader. He has had an eventful life so far including, but not limited to:
- running a hedge fund
- becoming a fugitive
- spending years in federal prison
Well…he has made a few mistakes. But we won’t hold that against him since he has now kindly written these amazing books for us traders to enjoy.
Salman doesn’t manage anyone’s money anymore, choosing to trade only his personal modest-sized account.
He is available on social media if you need to reach him directly about his books.